Ok guys, people hoard this Information but I would like to share a lot with you!
Last Year I Ordered this Pretty ASOS Peplum Top with Wrap Front and Self Belt amazing quality from Asos.com Uk items purchase was Over a £100 pounds which entitled me to free shipping in Nigeria though i had to pay NGN 6100 Cutoms Fee to the Courier company.
Also for the love of Flats I got this very sturdy New Look Wide Fit Patent Bow Workwear Flat Shoes
So, here is a list of International Stores shipping to Nigeria this Black Friday
- asos.com– They are offering a 20% off everything with code GOGOGO plus Free Shipping to Nigeria for orders above £20
- boohoo.com– Shipping Fee per Order is £6.99 but for Black Friday its a 50% off plus free delivery
- newlook.com – ships within 3-5 working days express delivery orders over 45 pounds and standard shipping is free takes 7-10 business days. For Black Friday delivery is FREE worldwide.
Things to bear in mind when ordering
- CUSTOMS FEES- Most times the courier company pays and bills you on delivery.
2. SIZE GUIDE- Be sure you know your size as you would not be able to return or exchange, because it would be pointless as cost of shipping outside Nigeria is not friendly.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION- You wouldnt want to be disappointed getting poor quality clothing made from thin fabrics.
Did we miss something, add yours.
When desperately in Need of a house help, do you just take on anyone you meet or get introduced to?
Who you invite into your Home is as Important as what you put into your Mouth!
Yaaay! I said so CAUTION IS THE WATCH WORD. Just like Banks do the KYC (KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER) Its a must you should KNOW YOUR HELP. Iprefer to use thw word HELP because i personally feel Maid is belittling. ( correct me if i am wrong please)
SO HERE ARE MY PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES/TIPS TO HIRE A HOUSEHELP
- USE A TESTED AND TRUSTED AGENT, PROBABLY SOMEONE WITH GOOD TRACK RECORD ANS REFERRED BY ANYONE WHO HAS USED THEIR SERVICE BEFORE.
- MEDICAL TEST: This Cannot be over emphasied take them for comprehensive Medical Test HIV, Hepatitis B and C, Tuberculosis, STDS even Pregnancy Test. If yours is a Non-Live In or a Live-in who takes off days ensure your keep an eye for symptoms of Infectious or communicable disease as they might indulge in inappropriate acts and come into your home with diseases. Run Medical test every 3 or 6 months if you can afford it. I gave Mine a day Off and she didnt return till the Next Day, no courtsy to call and left me stranded. Who knows what she was indulging in at the time and bring it into my home.
- DECLARE THEIR ASSEST: Be aware of what they bring into your home. You might have a Criminal in your home
- PLAY DETECTIVE: Have a home Camera and also setup remote viewing on your phone and see LIVE what gles on in your home when you are away. Sometimes arrive unaanounced. If she stays in the BQ by her self you have to know who sneaks in there.
- PHOTOGRAPH: Ensure you have a full size clear picture of your intended help, just incase something goes wrong
- BACKGROUND CHECK: Who they are, where are they coming From? Who do they know within the neighbourhood? Their relatives? Two verifiable GUARANTORS with their ID or Passport photo and place of employment. Call their Previous Employers to validate their stories. Also have them sign an undertaken at a police station and go with them to their state liason office to ensure where they claim to be from is for real.
- RULES: Read them riot act, set rules from the beginning , keep your personal Life away from helps as they are there for work, hence they get carried away. Be firm if you can, so they dont take you for granted. I had one who gave my son 3 Years Old at the time a resounding slap right infront of I and my Husband. Watched my daughter bleed from a fall. I heard her scream and ran up to find out what was going on and that was it, i had to ask her to leave.
- DECLARE: If yours is not a live-in be sure they do not invite people to your home and watch what they take out of your home. Be on the look out when they take out thrash to the garbage bin, they might have hidden items in there.
Thats about it for me, if you have got more Safety Ideas and measures to put in Place please share in the comment box below.
Store your perishables by packaging in plastic film, removing air from inside, and sealing the package. This will preserve them for up to five or six times longer than regular freezer bags and save you a lot of money from throwing produce away quickly.
SHARE this tip to tell someone else.
Text ‘CASH to 20966 now for FREE and wait for a call.
You really do not have to borrow Airtime!
Try whatsapp call it uses Data or Wifi
Dont hold this info back Share!…
Update your Bvn with other accounts you have.
Dial *565*0# to know your BVN
If you havent Registered Deadline is today.