Ok guys, people hoard this Information but I would like to share a lot with you!
Last Year I Ordered this Pretty ASOS Peplum Top with Wrap Front and Self Belt amazing quality from Asos.com Uk items purchase was Over a £100 pounds which entitled me to free shipping in Nigeria though i had to pay NGN 6100 Cutoms Fee to the Courier company.
Also for the love of Flats I got this very sturdy New Look Wide Fit Patent Bow Workwear Flat Shoes
So, here is a list of International Stores shipping to Nigeria this Black Friday
- asos.com– They are offering a 20% off everything with code GOGOGO plus Free Shipping to Nigeria for orders above £20
- boohoo.com– Shipping Fee per Order is £6.99 but for Black Friday its a 50% off plus free delivery
- newlook.com – ships within 3-5 working days express delivery orders over 45 pounds and standard shipping is free takes 7-10 business days. For Black Friday delivery is FREE worldwide.
Things to bear in mind when ordering
- CUSTOMS FEES- Most times the courier company pays and bills you on delivery.
2. SIZE GUIDE- Be sure you know your size as you would not be able to return or exchange, because it would be pointless as cost of shipping outside Nigeria is not friendly.
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION- You wouldnt want to be disappointed getting poor quality clothing made from thin fabrics.
Did we miss something, add yours.